Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bridal Shower

On Saturday mom and I attended a bridal shower for Janie & Hunter (my first cousin once removed) in Stuarts Draft. I love that her main color is purple-matches this new blog! Nita, my cousin, did a wonderful job of hosting the event. There were lots of yummy snacks and cute decorations!


We were all asked to bring at least 2 recipes with us to share with Janie. I couldn't decide on just 2 so I ended up writing down 5! She received a lot of kitchen items as gifts so they should be pretty well set in that department when they move in together!
As a shower game Janie wearing an apron with various kitchen utensils and gadgets attached that she paraded around the group. Then she turned her back to us and we had to write down, from memory, as many items as we could. The lady who got the most right named 17 of the 18 items!
Judy saw this adorable purse idea at a craft show in Texas on one of her latest trips and Nita, being the crafty gal that she is, was able to replicate them for the shower! inside is a piece of chocolate. I thought these were too cute!!
Mother of the bride, Bride, Mother of the Groom
Grandmother of the Groom, Bride, Grandmother of the Groom, Grandmother of the Bride
Can't wait for the Elmore wedding later on in June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment