Monday, May 9, 2016

Stuff & Things

Things I have been up to lately...

Helped Bryan set up a computer at the shop. I typed all of his notes on customers/equipment from his hand-written notebook. We are bringing him into the 21st century slowly but surely! It was nice to have an office with fresh air and a big door open to the outside natural light!!
Little Kitty has been MIA for a few days now. I know she goes off and hunts some but I am starting to worry a bit. Hope she is just having an adventure and will be back soon...
An overcast Cinco de Mayo spent at Ruby Tuesdays with mom and her friends called for a margarita for me and a variety of other adult beverages for the rest of the ladies!
What an odd bird that Lucky dog is!! Here he is hoovering up dead worms off the driveway under dad's old truck. I joke and say it is extra protein for him. Guess it could be worse...
Mom & I had dinner at The Depot Grille the other night. I have been craving shrimp and grits so when I saw they had a special of beef brisket and grits I said "close enough!" and ordered that. The portion was HUGE!! I ate about 1/4 of this bowl and took the rest to go. Yummmm-o comfort food!
My floral masterpiece on the table covering at The Depot Grille. 
Something I found online and can relate to a great deal :)
Sunday morning I hung around outside for a bit to enjoy the beautiful weather. I will say that being back in Virginia for spring has been pretty awesome. The weather, while rainy a fair amount, is still cool enough and not humid. It has been so nice to have the doors and windows open (with the screens in to prevent critters from flying/crawling inside) day and night. I will pop an antihistamine any day to have the opportunity to breathe fresh, cool air!
Other things that do not have a photo to accompany them:
  • Watched The Birdcage with mom. Her first viewing my 4th or 5th at least! "Men smear!"
  • Went to Harrisonburg shopping with mom and Judy. Bought some new casual tops, pinkish coral pants and a comfy dress.
  • Continuing to chug along through Lost. It has been an endeavor for sure but I am almost to the last season!
  • Got my car inspected...a few days late...but it passed!
  • I am still working on the family tree research. I need to start putting things together in a logical order: I just haven't decided how to do that quite yet.
  • Upgraded cell phones to an iPhone 6s. So far so good. I've adjusted to the power button being on the side as opposed to the top of the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment